Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony's first month with the song

Comment and rate of the birds sing [. Snoring. Gallo. Alarm clock. To] wax, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up. E 'tha tha first months Krayzie: Hey, my niggas, we havin' a wonderful day, and I will not front with you. Why? Why is the first of the month. And now I'm smokin 'choked', rollin 'blunts and sippin' on Thuggin once ', come, come, we got the blunts and rum from jumpin' all night, we have raised. The blockade, which hit 40? East 99th I get with my nigga get me some ye-yo.Double up, nigga what you need? We had to weed POD'ded. Fiend for the green leaves. Give it up, is the first safe. Better lay low, because the bastard po-po when roll, so [oh, no] break. If you did not go, so you better take-yo, keep your bankroll. Yes, we havin 'a party. Love to stay high, and ya better believe when it's time to grind, I'm the fund for mine, crime, crime. Since scanning the mother cause the pad 'is always the grub on the grill. When we got the food (ooh), you know,It 's the first of the month and my nigga, chill, we have really. Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, is the first of the month, so that you get, get up, get up, get up, get up, checks and cash are on. x4 Bizzy: Wake up, and I see that my sister was already dressed. He said: "I'm gonna run and my stamps Watch and make sure no one breaks my control .." Nigga, which is the carrier letter. Order by mail and put it in my pocket. Then I hittin 'get a ninety-nine...

No comments:

Post a Comment